Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Blogland Diaries

I write a blog called A Scrapbook of Inspiration, if you click on HOME above you will find your way there.


There is no place like The Land of Blog and I have created this blog to house some wonderful places to visit. You will find uplifting words, inspiration, and beautiful images. I have listed a few of the many places that I enjoy visiting.


If you would like to be added to the list, please e-mail me. On the left you will find some weekly blogging events that you might like to join.  On the right you will find the list of The Blogland Diaries.


If you click on my SKETCHBOOK above, you will also find links to Art blogs on my sidebar.


Karen




2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

When I came to your blog here I didn't realize it was you and I was thinking how much the artwork looked like Karen Harvey Cox'! I like this very much and will visit often!

XO,
Jane

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Karen!
How nice to see this new link blog that you've begun! I'm honored that you've included my blog among your links! I will amke an effort to visit as many blogs on your sidebar as possible.
Thanks!
Hugs, Pat